Inbound 2021 is a Hubspot virtual event that includes 3 days of breakout sessions, keynote speakers, interactive activities, and more! Below are some key takeaways that I learned from this exciting conference:
- 1. Video marketing is super beneficial for sales enablement
Videos are a great way to key up the messaging by providing the ability to show rather than tell.
- 2. Email marketing myth: bookend emojis are a current trend
Adding emojis at the beginning and end of a subject line increases the open rate of emails.
- 3. Commit to establishing healthy boundaries with your client
Understanding the need of the client and effective communication is crucial.
- 4. Track and score your calls back into Google ads
Use call tracking services to analyze and score important quality leads as conversions into Google ads.
- 5. Become the most trusted voice in your space by providing trusted content
Establish yourself as the thought leader in your industry by educating your audience with valuable knowledge.
- 6. Use account-based marketing to drive growth
Segment and create account groups to ensure the right audience is receiving the right message.
- 7. Learn when to let a client go
If you have toxic clients and you do not fire them, you are telling your team that the revenue is more important than your team’s happiness
- 8. Lead with compassion
This crucial leadership skill strengthens and mentors employees, while also allowing them to grow by setting them on a path to success.