4 Gifts to Get For Your Healthcare B2B Colleagues
1. Anything caffeine related
Before your healthcare colleagues even want to talk to you first thing in the morning, they need their cup of coffee. Or if its 3:00 in the afternoon, it’s time for that third, fourth, or even fifth cup of coffee. Whether or not you're headed into a 3:00 healthcare marketing meeting, coffee is necessary.
- These chocolate covered espresso beans are irresistibly rich and flavorful! You can enjoy them with your coffee and/or eat them as a crunchy treat at your computer.
- If you don't drink coffee, assorted teas are the ultimate tea drinker's arsenal for work!
2. Essential oils
- Rosemary: Essential for productivity and concentration
- Lemongrass: Known to drive away stress or anxiety in the agency, as well as boosting confidence and self-esteem.
- Lavender: Believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which can allow healthcare B2B colleagues to heal minor scrapes. However, it can also be used to reduce any anxiety.
- Citrus: Should uplift one of your marketing colleague's downtrodden mood in the office! The oil can also be used to help you de-stress and relax, right at your desk at your healthcare marketing and PR agency.
You can also create blends!
3. Cell-phone sterilizer
If you’re constantly making phone calls on your smartphone to your healthcare clients and don’t want to get sick, this cell-phone sterilizer will speak to you! It only takes a few minutes for the sanitation cycle to complete. A simple, but innovative health tech tool that will have your healthcare colleagues feeling at ease.
4. Office lap blankets
This healthcare B2B gift is for your colleague who wears a jacket into the office and never takes it off, to anyone who begs for the heat to be turned up on their floor, and to a colleague who feels the office can get a bit chilly. So until you win your battle with the winter, treat yourself with a warm blanket at the office!
What is your favorite B2B healthcare client gift?